I have so many things to do...let's see....
1. Do my final check on the SunChips bags in my composter and garden.
2. Find a way to store "special waste".
3. Hook downspout up to rain barrel.
4. Tend to veggie garden.
5. Think about ways to cut down on plastic consumption.
6. Make own oven cleaner and window cleaner.
7. Start to use vinegar as a rinse agent in dishwasher.
8. Look for a new facial cleanser and moisturizer.
9. Figure out if I love my steam cleaner or if I should return it/beat the hell out of it.
10. Research an environmentally friendly mattress.
11. Sell baby stuff.
12. Buy a 1/4 or 1/2 cow from a local organic farm.
13. Start to think about EF Christmas gifts.
Ummmm I *think* that is it. If you have any suggestions for any of these just let me know.
Related Posts - Check them out
A Rainy Summer is a Good Summer
::waves white flag::
What's the Deal with Veal