If you are currently looking at doing some fall cleaning and thinking of tackling the dreaded oven here is a simple eco-friendly recipe that you can use in place of the regular oven cleaners.
Make Your Own Non-Toxic Oven Cleaner
What You Need
* baking soda
* castille liquid soap
- Wet down the inside of the oven
- Cover the dirty area's with a sprinkle of baking soda
- Wet down the inside of the oven again
- Let everything sit for several hours. Overnight would be even better to get those stubborn spots out.
- Wipe the baking soda with a reusable rag
- Never buy toxic oven cleaners again
This post contains Affiliate links that when used pay for this blog.