Several years ago my life was changed completely when I found Etsy. I have found and bought so many wonderful items since then and love that I am supporting small, mostly home grown businesses. I have met with vendors, talked to them, asked them specific questions and I love that about Etsy. I love that I can search for eco-friendly items and that I can select to only see vendors that live in my area so I can reduce the environmental impact of shipping.
This holiday season the Green Sisterhood would like to thank you for being such awesome readers by giving away these eco-friendly goodies from Etsy. These handmade items are valued at over $200 and will be awarded to one lucky winner! So check out these shops and leave a comment (required) as to what other items you love in their Etsy shops.
* Herban Lifestyle - Man's Grooming Set $40
* zJayne - Set of 3 Lavender Dryer Sachet $15
* House of Metalworks - Yoga Hamsa Necklace $23
* Happy Earth Tea - Organic Immune Boosting Tea $12
* Crunchy Betty - Exquisite Cleansing Oil $15.50
* HerbanLuxe - Vegan Mascara $11.75
* Reiter8 - Clutch made from boat sail $23
* ecokaren - Eco Fabric Modal Scarf $30
* Snackaby - Food Safe Reusable Snack Bags $23
* Juniper Mercantile - Organic Unbleached Cotton Towels $15
That's right....one person is getting all of that! SAY WHAAAAT? Lucky you!
And to improve your chances of winning, check out these participating bloggers and sign up for their email subscriptions and follow them on Facebook! You can find the widget to enter on their blogs as well.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
NOTE: The giveaway is for US and Canada residents only and ends on Monday at 11:59PM EST, December 16, 2013. Please read the Terms and Conditions at the end of the Rafflecopter widget before entering. By entering, you are agreeing to subscribe to Green Sisterhood's email newsletter.
Disclaimer: This giveaway is sponsored by Green Sisterhood but all view are my own.