GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER
If you are a cloth diaper user you know that every once in awhile you have to strip your diapers to get rid of build up and banish smells. The same can be said for your clothing...a lot of "stuff" can build up on clothing and it can be hard for detergents to get rid of them completely. The worst offenders seems to be white deodorant marks, sweat smells from working out (damn you spin class!) and urine smell from potty training.
Stripping your clothes can be really easily and will ensure that your clothes stay stink and residue free.
1. Fill the sink with a mixture of 50% hot water, 50% white vinegar.
2. Add a few drops of tea tree oil.
3. Let everything soak for 30 minutes.
4. Scrub any areas where there is residue buildup. I used an old toothbrush.
5. Allow to soak for another 30 minutes.
6. Rinse with hot water and squeeze out any excess water.
7. Wash in washing machine as per normal.
8. Hang to dry.
Have you ever tried to strip your clothes? Were you successful?
This post contains Affiliate links that when you use them help to pay for this blog.
Related Posts - Check them Out
Babywearing turned Toddlerwearing
Potty Training (babies really should come trained)
Hidden Water - Part 2